Select To Get Started:
The Lee County Schools System is now offering a secure site for current and former students to access transcripts, attendance, and employment verifications.
Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is less than 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.
CURRENT STUDENTS may use CFNC.org to send transcripts to colleges and universities in North Carolina for free. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS CFNC.ORG
Please note the information below:
- Please allow 5-7 business days to process student record orders.
- Phone and fax requests will no longer be accepted. If you are a government agency, please contact our office to receive a coupon code prior to submitting your request.
- Requests for information must be completed online and will be processed on normal business days during normal business hours (Monday-Friday 8:00 AM-4:00 PM).
- You will receive emails from email@example.com to notify you of the status of your order. It is important you read those emails carefully as additional information may be required to process your request.
- Click the appropriate link or icon to request information.
Please note that this website is optimized for IE 9.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.
|High School Transcript||$10.00 ea|
|Immunization Record||$10.00 ea|
|Verification of Birth Date||$10.00 ea|
|Verification of Name (or any other verification of identity)||$10.00 ea|
FOR STUDENTS WITH A GRADUATION DATE OF 2014 to CURRENTLY ENROLLED - OFFICIAL Transcript / Student Records will only be mailed to a college, university, or other educational institution. Requests to be mailed to home / non-educational addresses will be UNOFFICIAL.
|Official High School Transcript||$20.00 ea|
|Immunization Records||$20.00 ea|
|Verification of Birth Date||$20.00 ea|
|Verification of Name||$20.00 ea|
|Diplomas and GED Information||We do not handle Diplomas or GED information.|
Lee County Schools
106 Gordon Street
P.O. Box 1010
Sanford, NC 27331
Summer HoursMonday - Thursday8:00 am - 5:00Friday: Closed
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM